We are inviting suitable candidates to join the Rural ICT Guided Home-based Technopreneur 2017 programme.
The class will commence on 15 May 2017.
If you fulfill the following criterias, you may apply:
1. Academic qualification – at least Form 5
2. Interested in ICT field as a career
3. Interested to be technopreneur and set up ICT Centre
4. Have characteristics to be technopreneur and:
- Eager to learn
- Enthusiastic about ICT
5. Fair command of English both spoken and written
6. Able to work well in a team
7. Has leadership qualities:
- Mature personality
- Has ambition/aspiration to succeed
8. Ability to express himself/herself well.
Application Form can be downloaded here.